Monday, December 16, 2019

Monday, December 16, 2019

Monday, December 16, 2019 Dear Parents, It's hard to believe that the first semester has come to a close already. I'm really having a great time working with your children. They are a very kind, hard working, fun group to work with. Every year I am amazed at the growth that the students make. Your children, once again, amaze me. It is one of the true joys of my job. We will be driving to Center Bowl tomorrow Tuesday, December 17! We will leave the school at about 12:30 and return about 2:30. Chaperones please meet in Room 177 by 12:15. A big thank you to Mr. Clapper, the owner of Center Bowl and grandpa to one of our students, for allowing us to bowl for free! What a wonderful gift! Thank you! Thursday, December 19 we will be having a class Read-In. Students can bring a blanket, stuffed animal, pajamas, and a favorite book. I will be serving waffles, fruit and juice. This will be a fun event to celebrate a wonderful first semester! During the winter break I encourage your children to continue reading at least 20 minutes a day so they keep up some of those newly learned skills. I wish you all a happy and healthy holiday season and I look forward to seeing you all in the New Year. Sincerely, Craig Moyer

No comments:

Post a Comment