Thursday, September 17, 2015

Thursday, September 17, 2015


Thursday, September 17, 2015

Dear Parents,

Please join us tonight from 6:30-8:00 for the Denali Open House. We will begin in the multipurpose room with a brief introduction of the staff and PTSA meeting. Then you will get a chance to visit the classrooms. The students are anxious to show the Montessori materials. I look forward to seeing you tonight.
 The students have really been working hard this work concentrating, persevering, and creating a peaceful learning environment. It’s been very nice to see all the students engaged in learning. I have been really impressed with the first graders and how they have adapted to so much change in their lives. We have also been working on learning about adjectives and articles, math facts and operations, “Who Am I?” stories, writing friendly letters, place value, penmanship, classification, spelling, rhyming words, and more! I love working with your children.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at moyer_craig@asdk12.org or call or write me a note.
Have a wonderful sunny (I hope) weekend!

Sincerely,


Craig Moyer


No comments:

Post a Comment